Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lasik eye

I usually have a photo to go along with my posts. In this case, it's such big news that the information itself may be interesting enough to stand alone.

I had custom wavefront lasik with interlase on my eyes this past Friday.

No longer any glasses!

The whole operation is so fast, and not scary at all.

I'm taking a bunch of eye drops, but otherwise everything is done.

Theres about a two week healing period, and around the three month period fully healed.

It's pretty amazing feeling to go from glasses or contacts all my life, to not needing those items any longer.

1 comment:

LasikExpert said...

Congrats on your excellent Lasik outcome thus far! Keep on those medications even if you think you don't need them anymore. It's reasonable to have some fluctuation in vision in the first few weeks, but hopefully all will stay as it is...or better.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to stop by our Lasik patient forum.

Glenn Hagele
USAEyes.org
Nonprofit Lasik Patient Advocacy