Thursday, May 15, 2008

I know typpically the point of posting something here....

is to share something of common interest to all.

Yeah... well I don't have that today. It's big news for me, and I guess I wanted to date it somewhere for my own records.

Dropped under 220 this morning for the first time since probably freshman summer in high school.

Granted I went for 10 min in the sauna after running for 35 min, so I squeezed out all the water I could, but I have been hovering in the 221 range for a week now.

I Started around 260 last year, thinking 220 would be a good goal weight, but now that I am here, 210 is probably more of a healthy range.

Any one read to the end? Ah well, I wouldn't either.

1 comment:

Dave Greer said...

well well well, verr nice. looks like i better step it up or i'll be the fatest bro.

also, congrats on the lasik thats cool it went all good.